For more than a century, the O’Dea name has been synonymous with trusted flooring solutions.
O’Dea & Co Ltd was founded in 1889 by Michael O’Dea in North inner Dublin city, selling linoleum, rugs and runners. In 1940, O’Dea & Co moved to historic Wolfe Tone Street (formerly Stafford Street) in the heart of Dublin, with a combined factory and customer showroom in Wolfe Tone House. O’Dea & Co traded from this location for almost 30 years, before moving to a purpose-built carpet warehouse in Ballymount. At this time, O’Dea & Co had become part of the Bond Worth Group of Companies, including Kincora Carpets Cork, Bond Worth Carpets England, Rivington Carpets England, and GT Carpets Donegal.